Just trying to rest some residual fears
After struggling with a crippling fear of HIV infection, despite getting tested, I decided to get tested for a second time, roughly 6 months after I had my unprotected encounter.  It came back negative and I explained the bizarre symptoms I've been having for almost 3 months to the NR. She said that although she couldn't figure out what was making me ill, she could guarantee me that it wasn't HIV.  So my question:  Is there a condition that shows very similar symptoms?  I've had weird body aches, mild headaches, slightly swollen lymph nodes, possible pharyngitis (the back of my throat has been really sensitive to hot/cold and sometimes hurts to swallow), cramping pains in my sides and stomach, rectal itching, excess smegma (I'm uncircumsized so it may even be discharge of some other kind), and urinary incontinence.  It doesnt always burn when I pee but my urethra feels irritated and itchy most of the time.  I had a bunch of bloodwork done and most of the results, I havent seen yet, but prior to the second HIV test, I was screened for Chlamydia and Gonorrheah.  Any thoughts?  Suggestions? I've got a follow up soon but I would like to at least hear some opinions as far as what this might be?
Sorry, this is not an HIV concern. This forum is HIV specific.