Korean massage parlor and my HIV Risk????
I am a 24 year old male and I went to a massage parlor 2 weeks ago in Los angeles area. It is actually my first time going into this kind of place. A Korean female masseuse first gave me a shower and we entered a room where I laid down there and was given a massage. She then told me to turn over. Then, she was sucking my nipples and gave me a ******* UNPROTECTED. After that she put on a condom and we had a vaginal sex protected for about 10-15 minutes, but I did not ejaculate inside her. Ever since then , I am so traumatized about that little incident of contracting STDs, especially HIV. I don’t know whether or not the masseuse is an HIV positive!! I am paranoid.

-  So, how clean are these asian massage parlor places? Are there many of these kind of Korean masseuses contracted STD, especially HIV? I am so paranoid since then, and I am anxiously waiting for 8 weeks for me to be tested.

-  What are the chances of me contracting HIV? Remember also I had my nipples sucked by her. I didn’t not kiss her. But she gave me an unprotected ******** and hand job at the end.

These 2 weeks, I do not have any symptom. I have a flu though and my back muscle is sort of hurting and sore also.

I have been reading lots of topics posted on the forum, but I would like to make sure about my issue. I need to be relieved from my anxiety and I will get tested in about 6 weeks.  Thank you for your answers!!!
the ********* indicates blow*job