Leaving the crazzy life to go into something stable

I'm a 28 years old guy from Barcelona, I've decided to center my life and make first steps to create the kind of like I want, with a stable couple, my own home, ...

This is why I want to ask you for an opinion about if I really need to test for HIV before taking this step or not. I'll do it but after the exams I have, as I was unemployed and went to university when not finding any job, but until I finnish exams I would like to ask you to have an opinion, whatever it is I'll be ok, so please, be absolutely sincere, as I don't doubt you will.

The contacts I had with partners were:
1. Sex with a lady who was having sex for money, but she was beginning, not "fully in the job" yet. Kisses, rubbing her clit, sex with condom, after it, as far as I remember (it was two years and a half ago), the sperm was inside the condom when I woke up. I asked her later by mail if she was taking tests and didn't wanted to answer any of the times.

2. Went to a prostitute. But didn't had sex, I was not looking for penetration, so condom, oral sex, kissing, massage, and mutual masturbation while we kissed really much sucking lips with lips. I don't remember if I had any sores in my lips. I asked her if she tested for health matters and that and said yes, I guess she said every three months, I guess she didn't lie, but I'm not sure at 100%.

3. Sex with a friend whom I was her second sex partner, I mean, she had a stable boyfriend for years and after it we had an affair, safe sex, kisses, ... everything allright.

4. I had curiosity of trying to make oral sex, so I went to a travesti, condom, suck suck suck, he (or she) didn't cum, I talked to him a little, there wasn't anything more, nothing unprotected, no anal sex (I didn't wanted it anyway), nothing else, just suck and kiss. I had a pharingitis later, but it was hot in his home and when leaving to street it was quite cold, so I bet it was related to temperature difference. I also asked him twice if he tests and said every two months, I believe it as he had nothing to loss (after meeting and by phone he said the same)

Now, that said, and beeing these my last adventures before a new time, in your opinion, do I need to test?

I know that some pharmacies in Barcelona offer quick tests, in half an hour, do you think that those tests are good enough or better to donate blood (last contact -the travesti- was two months ago, and last sex contact -#3- was in october or early november so the 6 months period required after a contact before donating blood have passed), and donating blood they do tests also. What do you advice to me? Do you think I'll have to cry or will be a WOO-HOO-guy?

I'm asking you because I'm with exams, stressed and when I'm stressed, all kind of unfunded fears, so I ask you for tranquility now, and then I'll test after exams (tests in Barcelona usually take 2 weeks, except quicktests in pharmacies which take 30' or so), so as I don't know the fiability of quicktests I ask you, and after exams I'll test.

Thank you a lot!!!
Carles
You don't have an HIV concern.
No risk at all? I remember that all times with vaginal intercourse there was the sperm in the condom but I have herpes although no with open sores or bleed and it makes me nervous...

Thanks :-)