HIV Prevention Community
Lost condom on withdrawal or before?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Lost condom on withdrawal or before?

I dont know if I lost my condom on withdrawal or before. I THINK I saw the condom hanging out of my partner's vagina however I am not sure. What i am sure of is that she threw it away immediately after I withdrew. Does this mean I lost it on withdrawal? Had I lost it before, would my parter or me "feel" a difference? (I vaguely remember the condom rapidly slipping out when I withdrew but again, I am not sure. I was sober but somehow dont remember much about this incident)
if the condom had come off during intercourse...it would have been inside your partner's vagina and not so easy to retrieve.

i think your anxiety is getting the best of you.  if you "think" you saw the condom hanging out...then you saw the condom hanging out !

yes...you should feel the difference if the condom had ruptured.

Avatar n tn
Thank you Lizzie Lou. I agree with you, this is anxiety playing tricks with me. I am well aware that she disposed the condom in less than 3 seconds.
Till the time tip is covered , you are safe