HIV Prevention Community
Low Lymphocyte what really means?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Low Lymphocyte what really means?

Recently, my husband was sick with a unknown virus the CBC was reported a low percentage of Lymphocyte (7.39%) and a higher level of Monocytes (15.50%) many people said thats a common symptoms of HIV that it's true? were always a straight couple??? That's results always means the same???
Avatar n tn
low percentage of lymphoctyes is a symptom of HIV but it is not necessarily that, meaning that if you have HIV you have low lymphocytes, but not that if you have low lymphocytes you have HIV. So you're probably ok, but get an HIV test in 6 months just to make sure.
Avatar n tn
hi,i have low Lymphocyte,but dont know the percentage i have. Do u know youe husbands result,as my doctor said between 1.5 - 4 is normal range.. do you know what your husbands is,does he have to retake in 4 weeks?