HIV Prevention Community
Magaluf prostitute

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Magaluf prostitute

Hi, a week ago me and some friends were on holiday in Magaluf when we were approached by some black street prostitutes. One of them dragged me into an alley, we were very drunk, but I remember saying to her, 'only if you use a condom'. I was carrying one with me and I remember her putting it on me. She then performed oral sex on me for 2 minutes, and then about 2 minutes of vaginal sex, and finally I vaguely remember her taking the condom off and giving me a short handjob. In this time she managed to steal the contents of my pockets, however I am not concerned about that. I am usually extremely sensible and have only been with one girl before this. I also went out to magaluf with plenty of protection and made sure i took some out every night in the intention of using it. I also remember that in the morning I was more concerned about the lost money than the fact that I had caught something. However, even though I can remember these small snippets of information where I believe I did use protection, I keep getting paranoid that maybe I hadnt. I am very concerned about HIV. Is it worth getting tested or is this just me putting false doubt in my mine due to not being able to remember everything? What are the chances of getting HIV from this encounter? I am very scared and dont know how I will be able to wait 3 months for a test! Is HIV the hardest STI to catch? If I get a test done for the other STIs in the next few days and come out negative, will that reduce the likelihood of HIV if it is harder to catch? Thank you
You said you used protection, prostitutes use condoms to protect them from you. I see no risk.
You never had an exposure.