Male Yeast Infection ARS/HIV symptom? ARS questions
1. I am having trouble finding the answer to this question, so any help is greatly appreciated. Is male yeast infection a symptom of HIV/ARS? I always see that yeast of the mouth is, which I have not had, so I'm confused as to whether or not yeast in general is a symptom.

2. Is it possible to have ARS symptoms 2 days after exposure? I had the flu 2 days after. Months later, I have had some rash breakouts, bruising, genital yeast infection and blurred vision.

3. Also (completely random), if you test negative at 4/12 months exposure ("possible" needle stick) is that considered conclusive? I have recently been experiencing a little bit of bruising, so now I'm once again uneasy.

-VVV
My exposure was at a rave where (I think) I got stabbed by an HIV infected needle. I know, I know, it's a myth and I still want answers to my questions above. I also deep kissed a girl for maybe 5 minutes. I know my scenario is highly unlikely, but the fact that I have symptoms, such as a yeast infection and easy bruising, worries the sh** out of me. Thanks in advance to any responses! Love the forum and love the people who help out worried people such as myself.
Yep it's a myth and your first two answers are no.
Ahh to finally actually communicate with you, Teak, is my honor! Before you go, and I know you get abused with questions, but this is seriously my last question: I got tested at 4 1/2 months and was negative. Are needle stick HIV contractions and sexually related HIV contractions treated the same? With that being said, should I get tested at 6 months (which would be about a week 1/2 from now)? Again, thanks for all the questions you answer on a daily basis. You're our hero!