Mutual Masturbation - Anxious
Hi there,

Great forum. I understand the nature of my query has been addressed in this forum, but anxiety has got the better of me, hence the question below.

Approximately 5 weeks ago I met a girl of African descent at nightclub in Dubai. Although of African descent, she looks after children in a school in Dubai – but for the purposes of this question can we assume she is HIV positive.

I was extremely drunk when we got home, and I essentially went immediately asleep – this I am 100% sure of. In the morning both of us got somewhat amorous and we engaged in mutual masturbation (no penetration or oral sex). Specifically I fingered her Vagina (she was quite aroused) and after masturbating myself (I was still feeling the effects of alcohol, so was not fully aroused) she continued masturbating me until I ejaculated on myself and her. In this scenario her vaginal fluids most probably contacted my penis, and obviously I fingered her coming in contact with vaginal fluid. Most forums pretty much say mutual masturbation is a NO risk HIV transmission activity in the presence of genital fluids and even tiny cuts.

I guess being really drunk adds to my anxiety but I know if there was any penetration I would have been straight to the doctor discussing potential PEP options.

Can you confirm the activity is NO risk activity from a HIV perspective and that I don’t HIV testing?

For some reason I can’t this whole episode out of my head..!

May Thanks in advance….
NO risk

hiv transmission REQUIRES penetration.  it happens inside the body, when an unprotected penis is INSIDE a vagina / anus.

testing is not needed
Thanks for your quick response Lizzie. Did also post on expert forum (doctors), but no doubt the response will be identical.

I guess I get anxious when there is alcohol involved, but I know I honest with myself.
You are posting numerous threads about the same thing.  Mutual masturbation is NEVER a risk for HIV, EVER.  If you cannot accept that, then I recommend you seeking help for your anxiety.  Continuing to search the internet and ask questions is only going to fuel your anxiety.