HIV Prevention Community
Mutual Masturbation - Anxious

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Mutual Masturbation - Anxious

Hi there,

Great forum. I understand the nature of my query has been addressed in this forum, but anxiety has got the better of me, hence the question below.

Approximately 5 weeks ago I met a girl of African descent at nightclub in Dubai. Although of African descent, she looks after children in a school in Dubai – but for the purposes of this question can we assume she is HIV positive.

I was extremely drunk when we got home, and I essentially went immediately asleep – this I am 100% sure of. In the morning both of us got somewhat amorous and we engaged in mutual masturbation (no penetration or oral sex). Specifically I fingered her Vagina (she was quite aroused) and after masturbating myself (I was still feeling the effects of alcohol, so was not fully aroused) she continued masturbating me until I ejaculated on myself and her. In this scenario her vaginal fluids most probably contacted my penis, and obviously I fingered her coming in contact with vaginal fluid. Most forums pretty much say mutual masturbation is a NO risk HIV transmission activity in the presence of genital fluids and even tiny cuts.

I guess being really drunk adds to my anxiety but I know if there was any penetration I would have been straight to the doctor discussing potential PEP options.

Can you confirm the activity is NO risk activity from a HIV perspective and that I don’t HIV testing?

For some reason I can’t this whole episode out of my head..!

May Thanks in advance….
NO risk

hiv transmission REQUIRES penetration.  it happens inside the body, when an unprotected penis is INSIDE a vagina / anus.

testing is not needed
Thanks for your quick response Lizzie. Did also post on expert forum (doctors), but no doubt the response will be identical.

I guess I get anxious when there is alcohol involved, but I know I honest with myself.
You are posting numerous threads about the same thing.  Mutual masturbation is NEVER a risk for HIV, EVER.  If you cannot accept that, then I recommend you seeking help for your anxiety.  Continuing to search the internet and ask questions is only going to fuel your anxiety.