HIV Prevention Community
Mutual Masturbation Please Help!!

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Mutual Masturbation Please Help!!

Hi Doctor,

I'm freaking out!! I was with a paid lady exactly 9 weeks ago. Neither of us had a condom so intercourse was out of the question. But I still wanted to have some fun. So I asked her to give me a handjob which she did. However, she spit on her hand for lubrication purposes. As I was getting into it I started to finger her. I never entered the vaginal hole and pretty much only touched the clit. When I felt that she was getting a little dry I think I licked that same finger to lubricate it (I say think because I am not sure if it was the same finger I used to "finger" her). The scary thing is that I burned my tongue on some hot chocolate right before the incident so it was kind of sore. Then after a little I told her to stop and I finished myself off (I'm not sure if I used the same hand used to finger her but what if I did?)

I'm very paranoid and can not wait until the three months are up so I can get tested. But I'm freaking out and do not know what to do. Since the incident I'm checking myself daily for rashes, which I did get one a few weeks ago on my arm but it went away throuhout the day. I hadn't had a fever but I did get a really bad cold about 4 weeks after the incident that lasted about two weeks And in the past week, my mouth has been really dry whem I wake up in the morning which is out of the ordinary for me. Maybe I just need a humidifier.
Please Help!

Thank you,
Paul
Mutual masturbation is not a risk for anything. You don't need testing.