Mutual Masturbation Please Help!!
Hi Doctor,

I'm freaking out!! I was with a paid lady exactly 9 weeks ago. Neither of us had a condom so intercourse was out of the question. But I still wanted to have some fun. So I asked her to give me a handjob which she did. However, she spit on her hand for lubrication purposes. As I was getting into it I started to finger her. I never entered the vaginal hole and pretty much only touched the clit. When I felt that she was getting a little dry I think I licked that same finger to lubricate it (I say think because I am not sure if it was the same finger I used to "finger" her). The scary thing is that I burned my tongue on some hot chocolate right before the incident so it was kind of sore. Then after a little I told her to stop and I finished myself off (I'm not sure if I used the same hand used to finger her but what if I did?)

I'm very paranoid and can not wait until the three months are up so I can get tested. But I'm freaking out and do not know what to do. Since the incident I'm checking myself daily for rashes, which I did get one a few weeks ago on my arm but it went away throuhout the day. I hadn't had a fever but I did get a really bad cold about 4 weeks after the incident that lasted about two weeks And in the past week, my mouth has been really dry whem I wake up in the morning which is out of the ordinary for me. Maybe I just need a humidifier.
Please Help!

Thank you,
Paul
Mutual masturbation is not a risk for anything. You don't need testing.