HIV Prevention Community
Mutual masturbation with Blood - Please help me!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

2 days ago I had an incident with another man. I engaged in mutual masturbation but I didn't touch his genital. He began to rub my penis about 10 or maximum 20 seconds - without asking me. Then I saw that he had 3 patches on his 3 fingers and got into panic. I immediately put his hands away and left the situation. 10 Minutes later I "cleaned" my penis with my own saliva. It was dark so I couldn't see if there was blood on my glands or not... My concern is that maybe some blood touched my glands and also maybe some precum of him got in touch with my penis or foreskin, because just before he startet to masturbate me with his wounded hand, he touched his own penis. I'm so worried that I've become infected that way. Do I need a PEP or just get tested for peace of mind? I hope you can remove my conderns... Thanx a lot and sorry for my english which isn't my native language!
You never had an exposure.
Thank you for your comment. Why do you think I was'nt at risk? In my imagination this man daubed the blood (if it was present) on my glands directly from his hand and maybe the 10 seconds masturbation is enough to rub it in. Isn't it a risk if a fresh bleeding wound comes in contact with the foreskin/urthera? Ok, he had patches but I don't know if he we're bleeding and if the patches were at the right place...
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
thank's again!!!

Last question: So, it doesn't matter if I came in contact with his bleeding wound because it is outside the body? I can cool down and do not have to ask a doctor for PEP?
You do not need nPEP or testing.