My Hiv risks
I am aware that issues like this has been asked many times on these forums. I am 30 years old and had a brief sexual contact with a csw on a trip to Germany a few months ago. The incident surprised me as I am usually against such a behavior, but alcohol obviously sometimes attracts  the most unexpected out of people.
Anyway, I had no anal or vaginal intercourse with her, but she performed unprotected fellatio on me for a few minutes and I performed unprotected cunnilingus on her, just a few seconds. The idea was that we would have vaginal sex and she put on a condom on me but I said no and canceled the whole thing.

3-4 days later I got diarrhea which lasted for 4-5 days. I got a diagnosis for it by my doctor. Since then I have not really had any symptoms and I am aware that the symptoms of HIV often still are meaningless as they may be a manifestation of many different diseases. On the contrary, i have not had fever or sore throat. I just sometimes feel "swollen" in my lymph nodes.

But aniexy is there. How big is my risk to have HIV of this incident? I have read that the risk of getting HIV by oral sex is 1 in 10 000 if the woman was HIV positive. As most CSW in Germany do not have HIV and they are regulary tested,  is it not unreasonable to assume that no more than 5 percent of the CSW in Germany have HIV? So, on average, are my risks of getting HIV by the event maybe 1 out of 200 000? Is this a correct reasoning?
The thing is that I have a woman in my life after that incident, and I refuse to have unprotected sex with her. And to be realistic, guys like me will sooner or later have themselves tested for peace of mind anyway. I just want to know what to expect when I do it.
You had no risk. There is no reason to test over this incident other than piece of mind for you.

The food in Germany is heavy and rich so it's not surprising you had digestive issues from eating that stuff. It has nothing to do with HIV and everything to do with eating foreign food. You have zero HIV concern.