HIV Prevention Community
My potential risk and then antibody test at 2 weeks.

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I am female and about 2 weeks ago I had a sexual encounter with a male whom I met through an app. He was a complete stranger and this was by far my worst sexual experience. I don't know what I was thinking! But we kissed and I very briefly gave him oral (I licked the shaft of his penis and tried to avoid the head and the opening) then I put a condom on him and we proceeded to have sex. Most of the time he kept losing his erection and had a difficult time inserting his penis into me. When he did get an erection we probably went at it for 5 or 10 minutes until he went soft again. In between all that he did finger me (I only felt one finger since he was behind me the whole time) but I was already on the dry side. We ended up stopping and he didn't cum either. The next day I tried to act like it never happened but he messaged me and told me that he had been experiencing a burning sensation when he urinates for a month. He then informed me the last girl he had been with before me was unprotected sex. After being told all that it put so much fear into me that I've gotten something from him. I just did the HIV antibody test today (only has been 2 weeks) and tested negative. I will be going to get tested for STDs at Planned Parenthood another week from now (which will be the 3 week mark) and get another HIV test done. Should I be optimistic about my 2 week negative antibody test until my next test at 3 weeks?
You NEVER had a risk and NEVER needed testing!
When he penetrated you, the condom was on, so there is no hiv concern. Oral sex is zero risk for hiv. Stay safe.
thank you for your response! i am still worried because since that encounter i asked above i did have unprotected sex with a male and he is now experiencing flu like symptoms but i haven't experienced anything. could it be possible that i've been asymptomatic to HIV and he is experiencing seroconversion???
Not from the situation you've provided. How do you know that he hadn't had previous exposures and was infected?