Negative results with oral thrush
I've had an on-going case of minor to moderate oral thrush on the tongue. It's nowhere else in the mouth. Just the tongue. I read that most commonly, adults with thrush get it because they have a weakened immune system, with one obvious cause for that being HIV/AIDS. Now, I was last tested negative at the at the very least 21 weeks. Is it possible I do have a weakened immune system and maybe because of that, no HIV showed up on the test? Or is this being caused by something else? I will (shamefully) admit, for a while, I had gone with not-so-good oral hygiene, so maybe that's it? Of course I've also read a diet high in sugars can cause it as well. But once I read a common cause of thrush being a weak immune system, I couldn't help but think HIV and my test just wasn't accurate.
If you tested negative at 21 weeks post-exposure then your  100% hiv negative and the oral thrush is related to something else.You don,t have hiv.Relax.
First of all, thrush needs to be diagnosed by a medical professional, you can't assume you have it.  Secondly, there are MANY causes for thrush, one being poor oral hygiene.  You have a conclusively negative HIV test, you don't have HIV.

See your doctor for an assessment of your oral symptoms.  If it is thrush, it requires treatment.
CLEARLY...by looking at your posts over the last couple of years...you have some kind of health anxiety going on.   time to seek help from a mental health professional.
Oral thrush can be caused by stress. I was in hospital for a neck injury a few years back and developed oral thrush. The Doc says I got it due to extreme anxiety, ultimately lowering my immune system.