Nodes
To Teak and all...from what ive heard from positive individuals, during ars, they typically experienced >100 temp and obvious enlarged lymph nodes through out the body....is this an accurate generalization?  Also, swollen lymph nodes caused by HIV do not hurt?
First of all, stop starting multiple threads, all it does is cause confusion and backs up the forum for people who are trying to have their situation assessed for the first time.

You need to stop obsessing about this...stop overreacting to every "perceived" physical sensation you think you have.  Enlarged lymph nodes cannot be self diagnosed....so there is no sense in even trying.  If you THINK you have swollen lymph nodes, you need to visit your doctor.  But remember, there are literally thousands of reasons a person can have enlarged lymph nodes.....least of all possibilities would be HIV.

And, yes, swollen lymph nodes related to ARS are not localized to one area, generally it causes swelling in many many lymph nodes, and no, they are not painful.

As the docs in the expert forum have said innumerable amount of times....you CANNOT EVER judge a risk, or perceived infection by "symptoms".  In a study performed on people presenting to the ER with what they thought were ARS symptoms....over 99% of those same people did not test pos for HIV, yet instead had some other garden-variety illness.
"Nobody ever caught HIV by fingering, hangnail or not, and you aren't going to be the first known case in the world."

This is just ONE of the replies from the doctor in your thread in the expert forum.  You need to go back to that thread and re-read it VERY carefully...over and over if you have to.

You did NOT have a risk!!!!!  Condoms work...and no one gets HIV from mutual masturbation (which is what fingering is).  If you cannot move on with this info, then you need to seek some counselling.  There is nothing else we can tell you.
Sorry for posting another thread.    I am somewhat relieved to hear they appear all over the body and do not hurt.  This last wednesday....exactly 2 weeks after exposure, the doc said i didnt have any swollen lymph nodes.  Checked groin and armpit.  But he just checked my neck and under the jaw...not behind the ears or lower neck....that sort of concerned me.  Do they become very obvious or at least somewhat?

I
They become very noticeable, but nursegirl is right.  You need to MOVE ON...

You CANNOT rely on symptoms as an indicator of your HIV status.  Many HIV-positive individuals do not experience any symptoms.

You have to assess your risk.  Did you have unprotected intercourse?  Are you sharing IV drug works with other users?  If not, you are not at risk.  If you have put yourself at risk, test at 6 weeks post exposure to possibly remove anxiety.  Test again at 12 weeks for a conclusive result.
HIs "risk" was condom protected vaginal sex without condom failure, and fingering.

You anxiety is what is talking here.  Trust us....you have an HIV Specialist (Dr. HHH) and all of us here telling you that you never had a risk, and don't even require testing!  At some point, you have to decide to believe what everyone is saying.

if you can't....then test at the appropriate times, but when you receive your NEG test results...believe them!!!!!  And. move on.
AND i performed oral on her.....yes i know the stat very well: less than 1 and 10000 in an infected partner....but knowing my luck, im that 1
You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV. Nothing you have done put you at risk.
I had unprotected sex last march now i took a rapid test it was negative whats my status
You have a conclusive negative test result. Stay in you own thread.
Ok, I was feeling better....but then I saw my lymphocytes are on the low end of normal 1.3 out 1.2 - 3.4 range.....ok, now im scared....please tell me that most of this is because of extreme stress and anxiety....
It has nothing to do with HIV in your case.