Non-Reactive twice still having symptoms?
my last risky sexual encounter was on 2014, 2016 i got tested via rapid test kit,the result was NR, still i got cough for 3 years! so i also test for an xray, and the result was clear lungs! then i tested again 2017 for HIV test, still Non-Reactive! still sometimes i got cough, every week i got diarrhea! my girlfriend got non-painful lymph nodes, i don't know if that's because she lift , or because she got a tooth extraction. the doctor said he suspected i got GERD , and IBS?
sometimes when i woke up,. i feel acidic taste in my mouth
also doctor suspected i got ibs, because i have mood swing and anxiety
As you were advised in March, your tests are conclusively negative and you do NOT have HIV.  It is time to forget about HIV and look at something - anything - else as the cause of your symptoms since it's certainly not HIV.
thank you for you reply. so it means, what ever i feel this time, i should not connect it to hiv anymore? because i admit, i am paranoid
You interact with others, so colds and other diseases are to be expected. Your doctor is working with you on ibs so that is all we can say to do.
The first step is to stop Googling about HIV because that is guaranteed to make you more nervous and will never make you calm.