Not sure if condom broke? Do I need to test?
Please read my entire post before responding as I'm quite nervous about this and have lots of details.  Ok...It's possible that I used condoms that were stored in over 100 degree temp.  I am actually not positive on whether or not these were the ones stored or not in the hot temperature. I was told that I would know for sure if the condom broke during sex because it would be a huge hole not small.  I decided to test the remaining condoms I had left.  I used my fleshjack and masturabated with a condom on in the fleshjack. I used 4 condoms and none broke (different days of course). However, today the condom I used had a hole the size of nickel towards the top on the side when I pulled out.  This makes me think the condoms might have really been damaged by heat and now I'm freaking out thinking that when I had anal sex the guy might have gotten a hole in his condom and we didn't even notice it. I did not use lube with the fleshjack so perhaps that could have contributed to it breaking this time. When I was with this guy I received anal and he also received. He was basically a stranger which is why Im so concerned. Please let me know if you think I ought to get tested.  I honestly don't know if I could handle the anxiety for two days while waiting for the test to come back.  Please help!!
you had NO risk from what you've described.
Thanks for your response.  It makes me feel a little less uneasy.  However, how do you determine it is no risk?  My concern was that the condom was damaged by being weakened in the heat and could have possibly broken like the one that broke when I was masturbating with it on.  Sorry to question, but this has caused me a great deal of anxiety.  Thank you.
did you have condom failure?  No