Odds of infection
Recently I was with a guy. We never had 'sex' all that happened is we made out and stuff. His penis head was near my anus, I don't think it went in at all and if it did it was a small portion of his head and it was BARELY inside my anus because I told him not without a condom. What are the risks if his head was a little bit inside my anus (like literally barely in there) and he didn't ejaculate.
and if it was barely in it was for probably 5-10 seconds or less.
it would still be considered a risk even though the sex was brief and you need to decide whether it was in or out,it makes all the difference.If you were penerated then test,if you were not then don't test.That simple.
eh I don't think it was in, I mean I would have felt it and it would have been way longer than 5 seconds lol
Well if your saying that it was not  inside you then you had no risk and no testing is required.You would know better then anyone what happened.