HIV Prevention Community
Oily body massage and HIV risk

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Oily body massage and HIV risk

I had a body massage ( with a lot of lub), my penis was erected and the girl was not wearing panties.
She was rubbing her body over mine, is it possible to get HIV infected if her vagina touched my penis?
No it is not possible to get infected by a body massage.

HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
Thank you for your answer!

I hope you can explain one more thing...
Are "situations"risky with vaginal sex only if you touch internally the vagina with your penis head or even the contact with fluid "around" the orifice?

To say it bluntly is messing around is dangerous or only the real sex is to avoid?

Thank you for your help and please excuse my poor English!