HIV Prevention Community
Oral sex - hiv

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Oral sex - hiv

I am a boy of 34 years, I have a question to present you.
I have orally stimulated a girl, 2 times for CIRA 20 seconds each, 1 time only the anus, in fact, had my period and I stopped. I have not had sex with her. I am now aware that she is a drug addict, who had relationships with people of color (do not know if with condom), so the risk that HIV-positive is very high. Tomorrow I do a test at 47 days, this test can be considered definitive?
What was your risk?
I'm Marco445, The girl had her period (menstruation)
You didn't have a risk.
The girl probably is HIV positive.
Doesn't matter if she is or isn't. Your saliva has over a dozen different enzymes and proteins that inhibit HIV transmission and HIV is located in the cervical fluids.
I hope you're right. I have also got syphilis, hepatitis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc. ..? Tomorrow I do the HIV test in 47 days, you know if it is final or should I do another test in 90 days? is dr. Handsfield to post a reply or another doctor? thanks.
You want doctors to reply, you need to post in their forum.
ha ... I do not know where to go ......
Related Expert Forums. The link is on the right hand side of the this page.
know the answer to my questions that I've done before? thanks a lot .. I hope you're right. I have also got syphilis, hepatitis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc. ..? Tomorrow I do the HIV test in 47 days, you know if it is final or should I do another test in 90 days?
If you did not have a risk why would you need to test?
Do you really think that I have not raced risks? she probably is HIV positive, had her period (menstruation), and can also have hepatitis, syphilis, chlamydia, etc.. or not?

Your inital post is boarderline racist saying that she had relationships with people of color. And just because someone uses drugs does not mean that are at a higher risk for HIV.

We have told you your risk assestment.
No. I'm not racist, did not understand what I meant. I knew after what happened, that you to buy the drugs, was sleeping with people of color, who are here as illegal immigrants, who deal in drugs. is what I meant, only that did not seem appropriate to tell the whole story. I hope you understand me now. thanks.
Marco 445,

I can understand your concern about wondering about the risk of oral sex.  I have the same fear, even though we probably have no reason to be afraid.  Marco 445, please let us know what your test results are.  I also tested around the same time and got a negative test result, and immediately felt better, but now the question is still in my head about whether I need to test at 3 months or not.  

Vance,  

Will you please also read my thread and comment on my situation too.....It seems as if you are also someone on this forum that has been here a while and helped a lot of people.

Thanks :)
· Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
I did not say that your were racist but your post was boarderline. You can walk around NYC and talk to 100 black people and not 1 has HIV and you could walk around NYC and talk to 100 white people and 10 could have HIV. Just because the HIV rate is higher in some populations does not mean that this person or that person is going to have HIV. That was the point I was trying to make.
ok. I understand. Tomorrow I do the test. thanks again for everything.
Hello, I have another question.
I realized that I was not at risk HIV.
But I wanted to know if they are at risk for other diseases, STD, like gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, etc? the fact has happened November 22, 2009. thanks
Take your STD questions to the STD forum.
hello,
I wanted to ask a question,
people who receive oral sex (from woman to man - man to man), it can transmit HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases?
thanks
Yes, just not HIV.
if I understand .. other sexually transmitted diseases are, HIV no, right? even if the person who is active oral sex has HIV? sorry but I do not speak English well.
Even if the person has HIV.
Last question, forgive me, to know if you can get other sexually transmitted diseases, I must ask the other Contacts?
you have been kind, for your patience.
thanks
I have a question.
The Petting, contact / rubbing the penis with the vagina with light penetration, for a few seconds, is at risk for HIV? thanks

what exactly is "light" penetration?
Pardon, I do not speak English well.
mean that a complete penetration, only the glans (glands) in contact with the vagina, only a few seconds, 5 seconds,
contact on the outside of the vagina is not a risk...transmission requires PENETRATION
although the penetration was only with the glans (glands), for up to 5 seconds?
By glans (glands) do you mean the head of your penis?
Sure, only that
Even though it is a short amunt of time a risk is a risk.
if there was no real penetration?
you just said your head of the penis penetrated...
if u did penetrate..then there is a risk..if no penetration..no risk
Yes, forgive me, but I do not write and do not understand English well. I made a game of petting, head of the penis has penetrated only a few seconds, 5 seconds maximum, but I have not had sex track, so I had a complete penetration and continuity. The risk exists? is a situation of high or low risk?
A risk is a risk. The only way to know your status is by testing.
thanks.
hello