Aa
A
A
Close
Oral sex and protected anal sex
6 weeks ago, I had an unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex with a man. One day later, I had a sore throat and dry cough. Those flu like illness lasted 3 weeks and now I feel better but my throat still itches and dry. Doctor said it is red but not swollen. In sixth week I have diarrhea and I can hear the noise made by my bowel after drinking water or eating  food. And I have low back pain now. It feels like sniff neck but in the low back.

I did a quick HIV test in the fourth week. I bought them online. It is negative.

But my doctor said I have to do the test in the third month. I am so nervous and I cannot move on.

May I do the test now in the hospital now?  And may I get HIV from unprotected oral sex  and protected anal sex six weeks ago?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You did not have any exposure as you used protection while having anal sex. Oral sex poses no significant risk for HIV.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
480448_tn?1426952138
Oral sex is not a risk:

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/HIV/HIV-AND-ORAL-SEX-THE-FACTS/show/1278?cid=68

Condoms, when they don't break, are completely effective in preventing the transmission of HIV.

You don't require testing at all.

Comment
Cancel
480448_tn?1426952138
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Oral sex and protected anal sex
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources