HIV Prevention Community
Oral sex and protected anal sex

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Oral sex and protected anal sex

6 weeks ago, I had an unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex with a man. One day later, I had a sore throat and dry cough. Those flu like illness lasted 3 weeks and now I feel better but my throat still itches and dry. Doctor said it is red but not swollen. In sixth week I have diarrhea and I can hear the noise made by my bowel after drinking water or eating  food. And I have low back pain now. It feels like sniff neck but in the low back.

I did a quick HIV test in the fourth week. I bought them online. It is negative.

But my doctor said I have to do the test in the third month. I am so nervous and I cannot move on.

May I do the test now in the hospital now?  And may I get HIV from unprotected oral sex  and protected anal sex six weeks ago?
You did not have any exposure as you used protection while having anal sex. Oral sex poses no significant risk for HIV.
Oral sex is not a risk:

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/HIV/HIV-AND-ORAL-SEX-THE-FACTS/show/1278?cid=68

Condoms, when they don't break, are completely effective in preventing the transmission of HIV.

You don't require testing at all.