HIV Prevention Community
Oral wart?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Oral wart?

Last year i was diagnosed with penile warts after the sexual encounter with a girl of unknown status. There was only a single big wart under my foreskin which i have treated with ACV and other home remedies. The wart has not recurred since (after 8 months of existence). Now for few weeks i was unable to have proper dental care, and i had developed a loose flap of skin at the end of my partially erupted wisdom teeth. I highly suspected it as a  big wart (as it looked like one) and didnt look like operculum to me. So i got to my dentist, he removed it with laser, he didnt say its a wart. Now after 2 days of removal i again seem to have it developing back as white debris or something. Now i am 100% sure its the oral wart from my HPV infection. And furthermore i am starting to doubt that i am HIV positive, as only HIV positive people get oral warts. Btw i tested thrice after the exposure (4 months, 9 months and 12 months afterwards), first 2 tests being 3rd generation rapid kits and third one 4th generation elisa rapid test. Apart from this i dont have any health complication, apart from some bumps on nose and infrequent leg pain. I am married man, and although i never had unprotected sex with my wife (only protected with extremes measures to avoid any skin contact). But i have kissed her and had oral with her (performed, not received), and i am paranoid that i put her life to risk. I have been convinced that i am hiv negative by the anwers to my previous post, but this wart has again brought my life back to a nightmare. Any suggestion? I just cant keep on living like this forever.
You don't have an HIV concern.
Thanks teak for your response, you sure that i dont need another testing because only HIV positive people have oral warts?
You have conclusively test negative.
My throat was sore and felt like simthim was stuck so I stuck my finger in my mouth  I felt little bump it looks like warts and its makin my throat feel sore and skratchy
If you are concerned about your throat see your physician.
Oral warts can appear in the mouths of people who do *not* have HIV. In fact, it is becoming more common.

If you are concerned you have HIV, get tested. Since money is a concern, go to a STD clinic or Planned Parenthood.
Don't be pulling up old threads and posting to them.