HIV Prevention Community
Oral with spots

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Oral with spots

Hello.
I have a question regarding receiving oral sex. I received oral sex for a minute or two, but i had this flaky skin on my penis glans (glands). It wasn't bleeding and it doesn't look like any STD, maybe candida, but I'm not sure if it's that. I think is kind of an irritation because of masturbating and strong soaps. I would like to know if there is any HIV risk when receiving oral sex and having these red nonbleeding spots on penis if there would be small amounts of blood present in saliva. I'm talking about small amounts, not visible and tastable blood.

Thank you.
No risk.

I have been concerned about receiving oral sex like you.

A result of PCR test wiil be come out.

I would like to tell you one thing.

In this forum, many experts including Teak have told that oral sex is no risk.

But maybe you can not trust them because they are not God. I can't ,either.

So, to get over this anxiety and worrying , you should have a test and after you confirm a

result of your test. That's the way you get rid of your concerning whether I contracted

HIV.

I am very scarced about my result. But I know that it is no good worrying.

Because my result will not change regardless of my anxiety.

Possibly, You are the same as mine. Good luck to you!
Please do not listen to roy77, he has been advised of his risk and can not accept the fact that he had no risk. You have no need to test, you did not have a risk.
If you want more proof read what the Dr's in the expert forum have to say, no need for testing.
well my research showed it could be possible if there would be large amount of blood in mouth and open wound or open sores on the penis, with visible blood, this could be the route, but i'm sure thaht no one is having sex of any kind with bleeding penis and with blood in mouth ...

you sure do post alot for someone who doesnt "trust" the answer's given here ! ! !

with that being the case...FEEL FREE to post your concerns elsewhere.
So Lizzie, I can be calm with this situation ?
Thank you.
yes
Oh, Vance2335

I am sorry and I don't intend to dispute with you.

And I want to trust you including Teak. But I did not confirm my result.

So, I can't trust all of you 100%. Because we are human beings and we doubt whether

maybe there happened to bad thing to us. Please understand my situation.

And, I hope that your advice is 100% true.And I would be verry happy.
I am sorry to get angry you.

I hope that your counsel inclusive of others is truth without exception.

Because I want to live and there are many thing to do in my life.

For several days, I thank you for your advice very much, And to Teak,sincerity.

By all means, I am hopeful of good result, tomorrow.

But I am very scared,too. ^^
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
FEAR IS NOT FACT
Sorry?

What do you mean?
If you can trust research and science then you can trust the answers given here. You trust your test, that is science.
You are not going to make medical history. My advice is to stay away from the internet and just focus on life. Reading post after post and doing research will only play into your fears.
In korea, when we tell our history to have a test, They answer to us very scarcely.

Not so much, some doctors say that risk of oral sex is the same as that of vaginal sex.

That is why human nature of koreans are very gloomy.

And doctors are very a hard-shell conservative and  want to evade his responsibility.

So I am pessimisti like this. Please understand me.
Move on. Enough is enough of your no risk issues.