HIV Prevention Community
P24 4th gen HIV test home kit??

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

P24 4th gen HIV test home kit??

I had a sexual encounter 6 weeks ago. Since then I am having trouble living normal life,
here is the whole story I posted in my question to Doctor Jose.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---International/HIV-scare-from-receiving-ORAL-and-licking-vaginal-fluids/show/1747540#post_8017665

I still can't get over stress and now living with depression, Headaches, different world, i have lost my job  :( I made a big mistake in cash my boss fired me,  >:( its all because of stress
Please guys, help me out..I know I am not infected with HIV...but the whole "blood entering the urethra" thing is stressing me out. PLUS time to time body aches, nausea, although they are all mild are making me wanna take a test...but its only 6 weeks.....I can't wait another 6 weeks...
I heard that antigen P24 4th gen HIV test is conclusive in six weeks. If it is can U guys please tell me where can i order the test kit for home?
Tags: P24 4th gen HIV test HOME KIT, hiv test, home kits, HIV, p24, HIV test 4th generation
you paid good money to be assessed by one of the expert hiv drs here at medhelp.

LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAID ! ! !
I trust him but here is the problem - I kissed that woman for about a minute, then she gave me blowjob...soon after that I rinsed my mouth and I saw color of my spit reddish like I just ate red chips.
This is scaring me that if she had bleeding mouth or sores, could that have entered the urethra??
Dr Hose didn't answer this particular question thats why I am still wondering..
Also, Can people have symptoms after 6 weeks of infection? just curios?
"There is no credible evidence that HIV is spread through oral sex, with or without the presence of cuts or blood in the persons mouth."- DR HOOK

fear is not fact...and the FACT of the matter is you had NO risk.

enough is enough...