PEP? Last day to decide
Pls experts, do I need PEP?
It's the last day to decide, I bet for your kindest advice.
beg'
Do I need PEP? I've been emailing this guy all day, he did not reply me.
I am chatting on line with some poz people, they all say if they were me,, they'd run for PEP?
Since you guys knew my story, again, really, that tiny hole (not big, but not needle size either, it is just small and visible) on the tip of the condom keeps bothering me, I just slept like 3 hours last night. I 've no idea if it was there before/during or after the 2 minutes anal penetration. I am positively sure it remained intact on his penis when he withdrew. My assumption is if it was there before or during, then the hole wouldn't remain that small, it was supposed to enlarge and split wide, if it was after, maybe my partner's nail hurt it in a careless way when he tried to take it off?
It was my 1st time having anal sex (biggest risk), receiver, and I have haemorrhoid, I am sure it was bleeding.
You were told on Aidsmed you didn't need nPEP. You were told here you didn't have an exposure and didn't need testing.
I am so sorry for keeping acting insane.

But Teak, it's a vital thing, and this is the last day to decide since it's within 72 hours. I've been emailing this guy, and he did not reply me yet.

As I said, I have no clue when was that small hole present and I have maerr, I tried to use 2 cotton swabs stick in hours later after the penetration, and I did see the blood stain. Which means I was bleeding, due to no lube was used. I am pretty sure the condom was not broken, say use your word catastrophic, but there was a small hole at the tip, can it still called protected anal sex? As I don't know if he cum or not, any difference?  Pls pls  I beg your advice.

I already told you, that you never had an exposure. Condoms do not get small holes in them.
Teak, I am not kidding, why should I lie? Yes, there was a small hole, or a small tear (visible), at the tip of it. I just don't know when was it present?
before or during the penetration     or  after the penetration, due to his careless removal. And I saw the blood stain, which drives me crazy, another night of 3 hours sleep. I've been chatting on line with some other poz people, they all told me if they were me they'd RUN for PEP. God, help me. Pls Teak, be patient with me this time, and I will be gone forever, I quit casual sex and will never punish myself with endless fear and panic. Pls, I trust you a lot, respect you a lot. Pls, And I did not even know if he cum or not, although just 2 minutes, maybe the cum leak through that small hole, I cannot imagine, God help me.
You've been wanting to go on PEP since back in September, you might want to seek some professional help. If it wasn't such a harmful drug, I would tell you to go for it so I could laugh at how sick you get.
Thanks for your kindness and education, then I know unprotected oral is fine, But this time, the situation was way worse, my 1st time engaged in anal sex, bottom, and there was a hole, also I was bleeding, I feel like I screwed things up this time. And I was too tight, (1st time, also no lube), there were not many thrusts, just maybe one or two thrusts in my anus, maybe that's not enough force or chance to enlarge the hole?  I am still waiting for his reply, and he cum or not, does it make any difference? I checked the condom, there was no cum in there, that meant he did not cum or his cumwent through that hole and touched on my bloodstream.
No, when a condom fails it fails. You have been told that here and on Aidsmeds.
So I don't even need to get tested? Is that really this easy for me to pass?
It's obvious that we're not going to convince you that you don't need nPEP.  You have to do what you feel is best.  Even WITH the possibility of a small hole, I still wouldn't advise that nPEP is needed.

You DO really need to get some help, as your anxiety is out of control and has been for a long time.
I don't even know what I feel is the best.

27 days of PEP or lifelong suffering? your choice, that's what i have been told.

According to your expertise on this, are you serious that PEP is not advised? Pls be very serious, this is vital.

I thank you very much.
Yes, we're serious.  If we felt there was even a remote possibility, we would have told you to seek it out.  Plus, nPEP is usually only recommended when a person has an exposure to an already confirmed + person.
Yeah, I feel better, besides that guy keeps telling me he is all clean.
And I confirmed he did not even cum.