PEP for HIV+ exposure
I there, I work on a hospital and I recently have had a very minute amount of HIV+ blood squirt into my eye. Im not even sure if it actually went in. All i know is that it was so small to the point that my eye didnt even water or get irritated. Anyways, The doctors told me its a small risk but since the source is a known HIV+ and is very ill, they put me on truvada and isentress for 30 days. I went on the drugs within 12 hours. I just want to know how bad my risk is. Im freaking out and I dont know what to do. I seem to be tolerating the drugs well but i do feel out of it. I just want to know if i was right to go on the drugs, and what my outlook looks like. thanks in advance.
You didn't need to be put on nPEP, the docs were just being conservative.  It's EXTREMELY (extremely) rare for a person to become infected with HIV as a result of an eye splash.  You would have had to been exposed to a very large amount of fresh blood.

You will need to follow your facility's post exposure protocol for testing, but typically, it is advised to test 3 months after the LAST dose of nPEP for a conclusive result.

You didn't have a risk, you have nothing to worry about.