HIV Prevention Community
PLEASE HEPP ME! HELP ME

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

PLEASE HEPP ME! HELP ME

Dear All

First, I would like to thank to your helps, I was on the board and appealed for advice. My story: Last night, on 06/23/2013, I had sex with a girl at the bar, HIV unknown status.However, a mistake has occurred. Now I feel severely stressed, can not think about work.

- The story is, after sex-About 10 minutes, I ejaculate normally, check the naked eye can not see a puncture, condoms still cover all the penis after ejaculating.

- But, after cleaning in the bathroom, I checked again, I filled the condoms by water  and search leak detection,  about 01 centimet from the *** (the head of condom)

So we respectfully request that the brothers in the forum some advice:

- HOW ABOUT THE CHANCE TO GET HIV
- HOW LONG CAN I GET A TEST

I'm so looking forward to  response soon. Sincerely
P.S: I'M SORRY OF MY BAD ENGLISH
No risk
According to the experts view  vaginal sex in 1 in 1000 or almost 2000 if your partner is really HIV positive. But u dont worry you have low risk due to condom even though a smallest pore in it. Just check with your partner if she had HIV negative then move on. Otherwise search on internet and thinking too much on your case will make you paranoid.
No risk
       Thank you sir! You make me feel better! For my best regard. I'm sorry for disturping you. But can you explaint my case. Why is it no risk?
       When the condom till cover my penis (I'm sure that) so do its job (I try myself to think that). But, There a Puncture that placing about 1centimet from the tip that water leaking (puffing). Still No Risk
       Thanks again!!!!!
If there was a hole then you made the hole after sex.
Dear
I could only see the hole by checking condom with water after sex. The sperm was collected and my whole penis was coverd

So ! What' my case?????
In fact. I could not know the hole till i finish sex and go to bathroom for checking it by water. I could not notice with my eyes
1.I had sex and I ejaculate normally, sperm was collected in ***.
2. My penis was coverd all
3. Then I went to bathroom and checking by water (a habit)
4. And i could noticed the hole when seeing the water leak. And the hole was about 1 centimet from the head (***), above
Please help to revew
Again you had no risk and made the hole yourself after sex.
Dear
Please help! I hope that so but I am affraid that the hole was in condom when I was having sex that can put myself at risk. Although my penis cover?
How can I make the hole myself, I just filled it with water to check
Once again, sorry for my disturbing you

Dear Vance2335
Please help me
Please help me
If there was a hole in condom when having sex it would have broken wide open.
A small hole would not be sufficient to cause an exposure.  You didn't havea risk, kindly move along.
Thanks a lot for help
Best Regard
Thanks a lot for help
Best Regard
Have an HIV question?
100,000+ doctor answers