HIV Prevention Community
Panties on Face

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Panties on Face

I was here about a few weeks ago regarding the incident I had. I was greatly helped and pretty much moved on then one day my mind started goingagain. Here is the situation. I went to a girlie bar where the girl suddenly goes and stands up on the couch I was sitting in. lifts up her skirt and rubs her crotch area on my face. She was wearing panties and I doubt if her vaginal area directly comes in contact with my face since she was standing. What I am worried about is assuming she had her period. What if some blood from her sanitary pad seeped thru her panties and came in contact with my face. The contact area was near my eyes and my eyes were irritated at that time so I was constantly rubbing them.  I may have immediately rubbed my eyes after the encounter. Since her panties touched an area very close to my eyes, would it be possible to get infected if my finger touched an area on my face with possible blood transfer and the finger eventually carrying that small amount of blood transfer to the eyes because of me rubbing. Would it be safe to assume that since the panties and my face are open to the environmentm, that if any blood did transfer, HIV would have already been inactivated. I know it was no longer a direct route but you guys are more experienced than I am regarding routes of infection.
gosh...this whole scenario that you have drummed up is just "irrational" thinking.
It sounds pretty irrational but my finger would have surely touched the part of my face with the possible blood transfer while rubbing my eyes. Of course if there was any.

I guess if indeed there was any blood transfer, the virus would have to be inactivated by then since it was already exposed to the environment right? Sorry for sounding crazy. Hope you guys don't get mad
POSSIBLE BLOOD TRANSFER?  GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hiv is transmitted through
unprotected vaginal/anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child

IF AND WHEN YOU HAVE ONE OF THE ABOVE EXPOSURES...FEEL FREE TO COME TO THIS FORUM FOR ASSESSMENT.  WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH MADE UP SCENARIOS.
Last question Promise. I have read that most HIV infections through eyes were blood splashes. Does this mean that there has been no infection through eye rubbing?
MOVE on.....

If this really happened, you had NO risk.  You didnt even SEE any blood, so therefore, there couldn't have been any exposure.

Seek some help for your phobic thinking.
I really did not get to see anything cause I turned my head to the side as soon as the girl lifted her skirt. I kinda knew that the girl was going to rub her crotch on my face so I turned away to avoid getting hit in the face head on. Basically, the contact was more in the cheek area.

This is the very reason why I have all these what if questions. I did not get to see if there really was blood or not. I am just assuming the worst case scenario. I guess, even if there was some blood, it wourl have not been infectious given that it would have had to pass the sanitary napkin, the panty, my face, my finger then to my eye when I rubbed them. Is this correct?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.