Aa
A
A
Close
Peeling Hands & Fingers - Psoriasis, HIV Symptom?
The skin on my palms & fingers are peeling intensely, the horny layers have mostly been wiped out, leaving my palms & fingers sensitive, cracked, and dry, and at times sore. There is a slight rash on the left palm. Rash is slightly raised. This has been around for the last 2-3 weeks. Is this considered psoriasis - - and is psoriasis a symptom of HIV? And should also I be concerned about the rash?

I have also read on http://www.dermcoll.asn.au/public/a-z_of_skin-hiv_and_the_skin.asp that peeling hands could indicate seroconversion, is this true?

Suspected exposure to HIV was in May-Aug 10, and Nov 10. Thank you.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
366749 tn?1370585676
If your "suspected" exposure was unprotected anal or vaginal sex, it is the right time for you to get yourself tested, take conclusive results and know your status. If your exposure was not from these two, seek medical help for your complaint.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Much thanks. I would like to know on the other hand, if the above descriptions are potentially symptoms.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
366749 tn?1370585676
Do not pay attention towards symptoms, they do not mean anything, only will only confuse you. Your symptoms do not look like ARS anyway.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources