Peeling Hands & Fingers - Psoriasis, HIV Symptom?
The skin on my palms & fingers are peeling intensely, the horny layers have mostly been wiped out, leaving my palms & fingers sensitive, cracked, and dry, and at times sore. There is a slight rash on the left palm. Rash is slightly raised. This has been around for the last 2-3 weeks. Is this considered psoriasis - - and is psoriasis a symptom of HIV? And should also I be concerned about the rash?

I have also read on http://www.dermcoll.asn.au/public/a-z_of_skin-hiv_and_the_skin.asp that peeling hands could indicate seroconversion, is this true?

Suspected exposure to HIV was in May-Aug 10, and Nov 10. Thank you.
If your "suspected" exposure was unprotected anal or vaginal sex, it is the right time for you to get yourself tested, take conclusive results and know your status. If your exposure was not from these two, seek medical help for your complaint.
Much thanks. I would like to know on the other hand, if the above descriptions are potentially symptoms.
Do not pay attention towards symptoms, they do not mean anything, only will only confuse you. Your symptoms do not look like ARS anyway.