Penile cut during vaginal intercourse

Sorry if a simular queston has already been posted on this.

2 weeks ago I had sex with a girl I met through mutual friends. It was a drunken night and regretfully we did not use a condom. At some point during sex my penis got cut (quite badly, it bled for along time afterwards)

I have spoken to the girl since that night and she tells me that since her last check up she has only had unprotected sex with one guy who was her ex boyfriend.

I've been going through page after page on the internet and never seem to get a consistant answer when it comes to explaining the chances of catching HIV this way.

I know there is a chance that I may have caught it or another STD and I fully intend to be tested (I have made an appointment) but I would like to know how much of a chance there is as I am becoming increasingly worried.  

Thanks in advance, Jimmy.
This fourm deals in risks. You had a risk and should be tested. To expand some if people in this forum said oh you only had a 1 in 10,000 chance, would you get tested? Most people probably not, so being so we want people to get tested if they had a risk.
your risk was having unprotected sex...with or without a cut on your penis.

test at 6-8 weeks for a good indication of your status but follow up with a test at 3 months for a conclusive result.
Your chance is vanishingly low.

Consider these statistics (from expert forum):

Prevalence of HIV in heterosexual women: 1 in 1000
Tranmission rate of HIV IF partner is infected: 1 in 1000

When you do the math that comes to 1 in a 1,000,000 (as in million)

It is too early to test for HIV but you can test for gonorrhea and chlamydia now.

To test for HIV, have an antibody test at 6-8 weeks, a negative result then will be a very good indication of your status and extremely unlikely to change, and a have final follow up test at 3 months to make it conclusive.
I had every intention of getting tested no matter what replies were given.

Many thanks for your answers it is very much appreciated.
until you are in a monogamous relationship where both of you have tested...ALWAYS use a condom.  sex lasts a few minutes...HIV LASTS A LIFETIME.