Penis head/glans touched vagina - at risk/test needed?
Hello all,

I've got a question regarding HIV-transmission. Vaginal fluid was on my penis-head (my foreskin was pulled back, no condom on) multiple times last week as a girl sat on top of me rubbing her body over mine and she touched my penis-head with the outside of her wet vagina (her labia) multiple times. There was no penetration involved, just our genitals rubbing eachother on accident a few times.
I am worried about this. Is there any risk of HIV transmission via rubbing of genitals and direct contact with vaginal fluid on the penis-head? Should I get tested?

Thank you, your answers are very much appreciated.
Rubbing is not a risk.

Thank you for your answer. But what exactly is the (medical) difference between the situation I just described, so directly touching the vagina and directly getting vaginal fluid on your penis-head and the situation of unprotected penetrating?
I mean both involve getting vaginal fluid on the penis head, right? Could you please explain the difference?

And a final question: could I consider this a stupid mistake of mine, by not putting on a condom before the rubbing and touching the outside of her vagina with my penis-head? So something I should avoid in the future? Or is it not a big deal, and just 'part of the game'? What would you've done if you were in the situation I just described?

Thanks!
HIV transmission takes place inside of the body. The virus is fragile and is deactivated shortly after exposed to outside elements.

Use a condom for sex and you will have no real worried.
With 'sex' you mean penetration I think?

Right, so immediately vaginal fluid is not inside the vagina like when you penetrate, the virus is dead/inactive?
But when rubbing your penis between the labia, did the vaginal fluid really get outside of the body, so that the virus will be inactive? In theory it could have entered my urethra immediately, so that it was not dead, or am I getting completely crazy now?

Im sorry for asking, Im just anxious.
Thanks, very much appreciated.
Your over thinking it.
Do other people agree there was no risk?

I read on the internet that HIV can be transmitted by vaginal secretion if it comes in contact with mucous membranes, for example the urethra/head of the penis??
Transmission requires penetration- NO RISK.
"Do other people agree there was no risk?"

You have been advised on other forums, zero risk. If you do not wish to take this advice then go and have an HIV test. Yes.... it really is that simple !!!