HIV Prevention Community
Periferal neuropathy
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Periferal neuropathy

Hi Im a guysuffering from burning sensations in my feet 6 months after an unprotected intercourse with a (black)prostitute (condom breakage) in Kenya.I experienced ars type symptoms/fever/candidiasis/rash/joint pain/-but tested negative now im suffering from periferal neuropathy which is worring me.Some sources say that there are people albeit very very rarely who actually never test positive with antibody tests but carry the virus?, especially in the third world countries -Africa where hiv originated.I also have a variety of skin problems.What can be done to put closure to these troubles that i went looking for?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
PN doesn't come due to HIV, some get it due to the antiviral medications they take and as far as the rest of your story, it's BS.
Blank
Thanks Teak.
Blank
Hi Teak , im suffering from jock its on my testicles, it burns and the skin peals of like scales , ive tried to cure this with methelated spirits but it is unrelenting-im now worried about aids again....some one suggested that there are silent carriers who never test positive but have the virus -I wish i never had sex with a prostitute my life is a living hell.
Blank
No such thing as a carrier that never tests positive.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...