Peripheral Neurapathy
I kissed a girl and licked her breasts on the 10th of December 2012. I had no sex, no oral, no virginal, no anal (NO SEX INVOVLED). I  have having burning leg sensation since the 14th of january. It has reduced but am scared it is HIV related.  Also have muscle twitching all over my body. can u give me any help am so scared of doing a test.  have been scared since the beginning of this year i have had series of anxiety..any help plsss
You don't have an HIV concern.
I forgot to add i had normal flu symptoms during the christmas I feel this was due to the weather change cause am based in the United Kingdom. I have been scared since the newyear and wen the neuropathy started I have gone mental ever since then my flatmate want me to go see a shrink before going to do a test am really scared..what might cos the neuropathy i hope its not HIV related becos what i have seen on the internet is tht its related to HIV altough most cases d are no reasons for it occurance..can u reassure me that i dont have this ??
am just wondering why am being neglected...pls can i get some advice on this  plsssssssss
You have been assessed, you do not have an HIV concerned.
You are not being neglected, we are not all here 24/7...we answer questions as fast as we can, plus Teak already provided you with an accurate assessment.

It is physiologically IMPOSSIBLE to get HIV in the manner you describe.  Whatever your symptoms are, they are not related to HIV.  Have you been diagnosed with PN, or are you self diagnosing over the internet?

For your info, PN occurs late in HIV infection, not in new, acute HIV infection.  You did NOT have a risk, do NOT have HIV, and no testing is needed.  If you ARE truly experiencing PN, then you need to be under the care of a doctor to figure out why, as many different medical conditions will cause it.

I would suggest some professional help, as it is obvious that you're anxiety is through the roof.  Stay off the computer, as searching the internet will only fuel your anxiety.
Thank you I really appreciate. i self diagnosed myself... ,My flat mate want to through me out of the house...I will stop surfing the internet and will go see my G.P I was just scared cos some people say HIV is linked to neuropathy (wikipedia was the source) at the early stage although i had flulike symptoms in december and now am feeling burning sensation on my legs. I also had no risk but was just scared thank you am greatful..
What are you not understanding???  You did NOT have an HIV risk...so to continue to "research" this is ONLY anxiety motivated.

"...I will stop surfing the internet and will go see my G.P"

What happened to that?

One more time....you do NOT have an HIV concern...and you CANNOT diagnose yourself as having peripheral neuropathy over the internet, period.

Enough is enough...please move on.