Please answer
Hi is there anybody here who has HIV or can help me please. I had an oral exposure a couple of years ago, didn't test as it was a one off and from what I understand it isn't a transmission method. I have read up on symptoms and stuff and did have what I thought were textbook symptoms but ignored it, for one thing I thought they started too early. I started feeling odd pains in my armpits after 4 days which I am sure is too early. I then at 10 days got swollen armpits and neck glands, an excruciating testicular pain, a pink rash on my arms and inside elbow, extreme diarrhea and fatigue, basically was like flu, was in bed for about 6 days, I also had purple dot on my hand and near my lip. I tested for mono at the doctors and it was negative. Anyway this was about 2 years ago, I have consistently had discomfort in my arms and groin ever since, it will go away then come back, I have no swelling that I know of but the pain over the last few days has gotten worse. I just want to talk with somebody please I know you will say no risk but I am losing my mind here, I am so scared and feel so alone and I can't cope anymore. Has anybody here got HIV, is this arm and groin pain indicative of HIV? Would I have AIDS within 2 years of contracting HIV. I am not hear to argue could somebody please talk to me if you have the time, thank you so much.
anyone? Please
You don't have an HIV concern.
Could nursegirl please comment? Does this sound like anything bad to you? Would symptoms have started so quick
Move along.