If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.
My queries have been answered by the members of this forum. I do not mean disrespect to them but anxiety is getting better of me. I need some guidance on certain matters and hence i am writing to you. Exactly a week ago, i had an interaction with a CSW where in we had foreplay basically I was in my shorts without my undergarments. She rubbed her vaginal area over my penis under the shorts and had a release. There was no genital contact at that time. Later on after a bath we had protected vaginal intercourse with me putting condoms on. Actually before the sex she gave me a fellatio again with my condoms on. During vaginal sex, I insisted on putting double condoms which actually came off when i withdrew once. So before going in again I changed into a new condom. I can confirm there was no condom breakage. We also did dry kissing on the lips and I dry kissed her genitals once or twice. I have few queries
1. Do I need to worry ?
2. Is there a chance that during foreplay I could be at risk if her vaginal fluids go through my shorts on to my penis?
3. It has been a week. Can I do a PCR proviral DNA test? Will it be conclusive?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.