Please experts help me, wound across the semen.
Sorry, I am Chinese, English is not good, this passage is translated by GOOGLE, China for the HIV virus inactivation strange to say, if there is language problem, please forgive me, and asked two questions, I hope to answer:
1, HIV viral inactivation semen how long to leave the body.
2, the wound is not bleeding, careless exposure to the HIV virus semen, semen out of the body to the wound from the encounter with 10 minutes or so. Are there risks?
Not an HIV concern.
This was partly my question and I am at peace now.
My only concern now is what happens in case of Autoimmune disorder?
Is it safe to have oral sex which involves pre-cum in mouth, how safe is this for autoimmune patients?
I usually have these sores/red spots in mouth which usually do not bleed. Can they pose a threat? What if any of them slightly bleed?

THanks
You do not have an HIV concern.
Thank you, one last question, HIV viral infectious encounter air is instantly lost it?
The virus is not "instantly lost" as your google translation suggests, but the" ability" to "infect" once exposed to air is almost immediate.
The outer shell of the  virus, on a molecular level gets damaged once exposed to elements outside the human body..i.e...air, temperature..light..etc and it impedes the ability of the virus to migrate to the potential host.
For infection to ocurr the virus must find a direct path into your blood stream.
Thanks, sorry, should be the translation problems, bleeding wound does not come into contact with about 10 minutes excreted virus semen peril?