HIV Prevention Community
Please help me, this drives me crazy
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help me, this drives me crazy

Dear doctors,

I am 20 years old gay guy who performed one protected sex and few orals. I am not concerned about protected one (after all, guy didn't even cum) but I am about these orals. I know there is low percent of people who get HIV+ by having oral sex, but when I did it, I had 3-days old wound on my penis (skin peeled off, it was reddish). So, if some semen came into a contact with that wound, is it a high risk. I am scared because three weeks after I noticed lymph noddle on my neck, I feel tired, and one week after the noddle I have a stomach ache and head ache. I also cough and had some little pimples on my tongue. I am really scared. I know I should get tested and I will. Is there anything that you can say to help me with this anxiety. Will test in two weeks but this just drives me crazy!! Please help!

Thanks in advance!
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
a 3 day old wound is not a sufficient entry in to the bloodstream.

if you are having health concerns, see your dr...its NOT hiv related
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Oral sex is not a risk for HIV transmission--go through thousands of old posts where this is stated over and over again and the reasons why.
Blank
I know, but there was an open wound on my penis. That is why I am scared.
Blank
It doesn't matter,saliva is not infectious.
Blank
I know. But if his semen came in touch with my wound.. That is why I am scared. And this lymph noddle drives me crazy. Never had any noddle like this on my neck.
And thanks for your replies, makes me feel better :) So many thanks for you.
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
a 3 day old wound is not a sufficient entry in to the bloodstream.

if you are having health concerns, see your dr...its NOT hiv related
Blank
Thanks guys, in two weeks I think I will make a HIV test. Just to make sure. But these days I was too scared. And searching internet doesn't even helped, just made me scared even more. But you guys here really respond and I am so thankful!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...