Please help me
17 years old, male, UK *re-post*

About 9 months ago I was having unprotected sex with my girlfriend, I realised she was more wet than usual and checked myself to find that there was blood, she had started her period early. We immediately stopped I washed myself thoroughly and urinated, I have not had any HIV symptoms afterwards which I am sure of, in fact im rarely Ill at all, but I did not get tested I know stupid I was wondering if im at risk and if I should be tested and what the chances are, someone please help me im really worried  

i am reposting this due to the unclear advice i got given on my previous post, i'm definitely getting tested soon but i'd like some semi-peace of mind until then.
There was nothing wrong with the advice that you received in your last post.
grammatically, it was unclear... What did i not need to worry about, the chance of having HIV or finding somewhere to have the test taken?
I read it he was telling you that you had a low risk exposure, which is correct.
Okay thankyou very much :) have a nice christmas
3 month test if conclusive , you can test for peace of mind. A test at 6 weeks is a excellent indication.