HIV Prevention Community
Please help me

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Please help me

17 years old, male, UK *re-post*

About 9 months ago I was having unprotected sex with my girlfriend, I realised she was more wet than usual and checked myself to find that there was blood, she had started her period early. We immediately stopped I washed myself thoroughly and urinated, I have not had any HIV symptoms afterwards which I am sure of, in fact im rarely Ill at all, but I did not get tested I know stupid I was wondering if im at risk and if I should be tested and what the chances are, someone please help me im really worried  

i am reposting this due to the unclear advice i got given on my previous post, i'm definitely getting tested soon but i'd like some semi-peace of mind until then.
There was nothing wrong with the advice that you received in your last post.
grammatically, it was unclear... What did i not need to worry about, the chance of having HIV or finding somewhere to have the test taken?
I read it he was telling you that you had a low risk exposure, which is correct.
Okay thankyou very much :) have a nice christmas
3 month test if conclusive , you can test for peace of mind. A test at 6 weeks is a excellent indication.