HIV Prevention Community
Pls Help...

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Pls Help...

Last Week Went To Batam  I had A sex with Sex Worker After the Inter Course Finished I Pull Out isaw My Condom Broke Suddenly I Went To Bath room I Wash My Pennis With Hot Water & Soap, Then i Ask th Girl To Go Out Then The Poppy Come She Ask Me Stay With Another Girl That Night , Then Again I Use the Next Girl With Condom Again My Condom Broken , What Shoul D i Do My Posssible Risk iS How Much, Both Sex is Veginl Only No other Sex I Did, Pls Help me.
was the women you have sexed with is positive for HIV.. if so, then there's a chance that you have a risk for infection.
Thanks Jstncrp For urs Fast Reply But I Dont Know The Status of the Two Girls, But She Said They Dont Have Hiv . Can I belive it, What Should I Do...
it's "unlikely" that either of them are hiv positive...most ppl arent...but NEVER take someone's word when you are dealing with hiv.  

the only way to know your status is by testing.  6-8 weeks for a good indication...3 months for a CONCLUSIVE result.
But i went to 3 Doctor & explain the thing ,
1 st Doctor give an injection for the std, then he said wait for 4 weeks to test,& He Said No need any PEP For u.
2nd Doctor took some blood for testing,& ask me to get my result in two days & Said Dont woory too much Regarding this,& he is Also Not Advised to Provide PEP
3rd Doctor i find another  in Internet Who Is Advertised for Condom broken to get Pep, then i went their & Explained the Exposure, then i ask about PEP ,suddenly he said is very costly, than i said not a problem , then he give the PEP, then istarted the PEP in 69 Hours.
Now iam taking for Last Three Days, But its is very Terrible to take , is it Realy Advisible to Take PEP in My Case Because of the First Two Doctors Strictly Not Recomended.
But My self I never Had Frequent Sex With Others , Before This exposure My Last Sex is in 2010feb with A sex Worker Exactly1 year Before, but last 5 Months I teted iam Hiv Non Reactive.
Advance Thanks for ur Replys...
My opinion is, you perhaps have been right in having gotten the PEP since you may have been at risk as well of not just HIV but also of other STDs, but you need to get tested at 3 months post-exposure to get a conclusive result on your HIV status.

Btw, please stop writing in "alay" style though, it's annoying to read especially for non-Indonesians.
pep is normally reserved for those who had unprotected sex with someone KNOWN to be hiv positive. I wouldn't even say that it will guarantee you to not be infected even if you have taken it. Only test will tell you if you are or not. 3 months is conclusive. 6-8 weeks is a great indication of your status.
Thanks for ur reply ricky & tom, is it very danderous for health by taking PEP for 1 month period . my body nature is normally healthy from my chid hood , but last three days i took PEP feels like i making my body to worst condition... but no choice i could take the PEP,if any alternate suggestion is avilable to stop the PEP medication.

I check in the internet one website mention that no need to wait for 6-8 weeks or 3 months test, HIV-1 DNA PCR Test Average window period is 12 days,i can do the test in 12 days even if iam in PEP, then the result is belivable any cahnce for negative false,then if the result shows negative then i can stop the PEP.

if i finished the pep in 28 days , my 6 to 8 weeks hiv result is conclusive.because somebody say its shows false negative when i took PEP.

Thanks for urs Valuable Comment,
3 months is conclusive by medical consensus.