Pls Somebody answer...
Hello everyone,100 days ago i had a potentialy exposure to HIV..my risk was unprotected blowjob for 10 minutes,unprotected cunningulus for 3 seconds and after Protected vaginal sex with CSW..anyway 6 days later i develop a stiff neck,a swollen lymph node under my jaw,and had almost all symptoms regard HIV by now(today)...
In day 30 th post exposure i had a hole blood test ( inclusiv hepatits and hiv) results negativ,but my family doctor send me to a Laborator to see my swollen lymph node.Day 37 th the medic from laborator confirmed my lymph node was swollen and took blood directly from swollen lymph node..day 60th got the result,they said was nothing to worry about..
Day 93 th post exposure i was to test again at my family doctor ,she took me blood to send to laboratory for Hiv,hepatits and for normal control at blood...She didn't call me ,but i was extremly worried so i call her today and aks her what happenend..She told me everything its ok,she got the results but she didn;t call me because was ok....ohhhhhh i hate her :))))) so somebody with a lot of knowledge in HIV (teak,Liziie) can consider my result to be final? can i move on???
for someone who had a risk...YOU DID NOT...a test at 93 days is considered CONCLUSIVE...proof that you dont have hiv.

kindly move along...
Wow..just like that??  Is there any chance my result to change at 6 month???thank you very much for your time Lizzie ..GOD bless us alll !!!
what more do you want?

YOU NEVER HAD A RISK

YOU HAVE A CONCLUSIVELY NEGATIVE TEST RESULT

time to move on from this forum...nothing left to offer you
Thank you Liziie....I will pray for others wich had risk!