HIV Prevention Community
Poland CSW - condom slip

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Poland CSW - condom slip

I am a 32 male. I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal with a CsW in Poland 7 weeks ago. No risk is what I thought, until I remembered that I came early, cotinued for another 2 mins, then when I pulled out the condom came off inside here. I don't remember any contact with the head of my penis on her inside as I pulled out but I can't be sure, and is is sending my anxiety into overdrive. Obviously really worried now. Should I get tested? Am I high risk?

Can I catch HIV from a second of contact with the entrance to her vagina, if indeed there was any? my foreskin would have been pulled back so potential my head and foreskin could have briefly touched her?  

She pulled the condom out and was happy that the sperm was inside. She gave me some baby wipes and I cleaned my penis only 5 seconds after withdrawing,

What do you guys think? Should I get tested ASAP? And for other STI's?

Worried member
you slipped out of the condom upon withdrawal...you were never at risk for contracting hiv.  testing is not needed.