Aa
A
A
Close
Poor Blood Circulation
My dermo sent me for tons of bloodwork related to what he diagnosed as poor circulation in my arms (resulting in a marble rash) he is sure this has to do with blood circulation and is trying to find the cause. Had a low risk exposure 8 weeks ago....is this at all a condition or appearance associated with HIV?
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
No and I see you've posted this question on several forums. I take it your low risk was receiving a blowjob?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
No giving actually. I've been dealing with medical issues for quite some time and my dermo finally took charge and ordered a million tests. The lab wouldn't even do them unless I had someone to take me home/had eaten a meal because they said it was 80% I would pass out from the 16 liters he ordered. I know poor circulation can be a symptom of so many things I just wanted to rule out hiv so I wouldn't stress it like crazy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Take else where. You can't get 16 liters from anyone when the average adult only has a total 5.6 liters (6 qts.) in their body.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
sorry meant 16 viles so basically poor circulation to the arms is unrelated to hiv and is not a part of ARS? Correct? I just saw that the ARS looks white spotted and thought it could be because of constricting blood vessels or something.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Sorry this will totally be my last post but- is an ARS rash a result of contricting blood vessels or is it form something else.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
? I promise I will go away after this one.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
NO.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Poor Blood Circulation
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources