HIV Prevention Community
Poor Blood Circulation

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Poor Blood Circulation

My dermo sent me for tons of bloodwork related to what he diagnosed as poor circulation in my arms (resulting in a marble rash) he is sure this has to do with blood circulation and is trying to find the cause. Had a low risk exposure 8 weeks ago....is this at all a condition or appearance associated with HIV?
No and I see you've posted this question on several forums. I take it your low risk was receiving a blowjob?
No giving actually. I've been dealing with medical issues for quite some time and my dermo finally took charge and ordered a million tests. The lab wouldn't even do them unless I had someone to take me home/had eaten a meal because they said it was 80% I would pass out from the 16 liters he ordered. I know poor circulation can be a symptom of so many things I just wanted to rule out hiv so I wouldn't stress it like crazy.
Take else where. You can't get 16 liters from anyone when the average adult only has a total 5.6 liters (6 qts.) in their body.
sorry meant 16 viles so basically poor circulation to the arms is unrelated to hiv and is not a part of ARS? Correct? I just saw that the ARS looks white spotted and thought it could be because of constricting blood vessels or something.
Sorry this will totally be my last post but- is an ARS rash a result of contricting blood vessels or is it form something else.
? I promise I will go away after this one.
NO.