Possible Exposure, I need advice
Hi! I am a 22 year old gay male and just a week ago I had protected anal sex (receiver) and unprotected oral sex (receiver). I checked the kind of condom and i dont remember if it was polyurethane or polyisoprene i just know i saw poly and the packet says prevents hiv and stds. He only put it in for about 5 minutes and after i checked the condom if it broke or if it had a hole by putting water in it and checked if there's any leaks. We used lube but i didnt check if it was water based.  Before i have sex with a guy i usually ask them to go get tested with me but this time and for the first time I broke my rule. :/ I made a mistake coz now he wants nothing to do with me after we had sex, which hurts more. But anyway, my question is was i at risk given the scenario ive stated above? To whoever answers my question, Thank you so much in advance and god bless you! :)
Zero risk from what you describe.Your penetrative anal sex was protected and the unprotected oral sex is no risk for hiv either,however i would test for other more common STD,s.Your safe.All the best.
Good day! Thank you so much for your help. Im happy to hear i wasnt exposed to HIV, if in case, he was. I will get tested for other stds. Thank you once again, more power ;)