HIV Prevention Community
Possible Exposure, I need advice

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Possible Exposure, I need advice

Hi! I am a 22 year old gay male and just a week ago I had protected anal sex (receiver) and unprotected oral sex (receiver). I checked the kind of condom and i dont remember if it was polyurethane or polyisoprene i just know i saw poly and the packet says prevents hiv and stds. He only put it in for about 5 minutes and after i checked the condom if it broke or if it had a hole by putting water in it and checked if there's any leaks. We used lube but i didnt check if it was water based.  Before i have sex with a guy i usually ask them to go get tested with me but this time and for the first time I broke my rule. :/ I made a mistake coz now he wants nothing to do with me after we had sex, which hurts more. But anyway, my question is was i at risk given the scenario ive stated above? To whoever answers my question, Thank you so much in advance and god bless you! :)
Zero risk from what you describe.Your penetrative anal sex was protected and the unprotected oral sex is no risk for hiv either,however i would test for other more common STD,s.Your safe.All the best.
Good day! Thank you so much for your help. Im happy to hear i wasnt exposed to HIV, if in case, he was. I will get tested for other stds. Thank you once again, more power ;)