Possible HIV Exposure
A guy ejaculated over my buttocks and I'm not sure, but I think some of it made its way to my anus. I'm afraid that when I wiped it up, some of it could have made its way inside. Earlier in the day there was a very small amount of blood on the toilet paper after I had wiped down there, so I'm also a little concerned that if semen did make its way there, that it could have entered the bloodstream. When I wiped up the semen however, there was no blood and I even got a paper towel damp to clear up the anal region. Is there a risk of an HIV or other STD infection? I do not know whether he has STDs.
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child