Possible HIV infection?
I had protected sex with a Asian woman in Bahrain and after I was done I noticed under the condom at the base that I was having a HSV outbreak at the same time. I pulled condom off and immediately jumped in the shower and scrubbed myself down. Now I'm scared to death some of her Vaginal fluids got on my HSV and she maybe gave me HIV. I'm having a Anxiety and stress situation going on now and I feel like i'm having symptoms. No fever just hot skin and and lots of worry. Please give me advice. I went to DR Immediately and he did a complete STD screen
No risk for HIV.
I have been feeling sick for about a month now and in my mind it seems to be getting worse. I went to a medical lab today and had a CBC with Differential done and these were the results:
HB: 14.8
TOTAL W.B.C:       7.5
NEUTROPHILS:     67
LYMPHOCYTES:   28
MONOCYTES:        3
EOSINOPHILS:       2

I feel like the muscles around my throat and neck are sore and that constant burning skin sensation. If I had some kind of infection wether it's HIV or MONO or what not it would show some signs in this CBC wouldn't it or I'm I wrong.
Your CBC is in a normal values. Just a hiv test can tell you anything. But no risk---no hiv