Aa
A
A
Close
Possible Risks from an Overboard Strip Club Performer
Hello Doctor:

I visited a strip club two days ago. I am worried about two incidents that occurred there: this one lap dancer went overboard and gave me a hand-job -- she pulled my penis out of my pants, spit on it and gave me a hand-job. Second, I sucked her breasts, and I realized she was lactating -- some milk went into my mouth. My questions are:

1. Am I at risk of HIV or any STD because of her saliva coming into contact with my penis?
2. Am I at risk of HIV or any STD from consuming her breast milk?

Please do give me your comments on this. I am worried now when I think of the possible repercussions of my actions. I may be frightening myself unnecessarily (and I hope I am), so please do consider replying. I thank you for your time.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
No and No. Move on.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Teak,

Thanks for your reply, but I seem to need more assurance.

Per your reply, am I to assume that I stand absolutely no risk at all? As I posted my question here, I also posted in a few other places and I have received varying replies -- two of them say the risk is not 0, but extremely low while three others advised me to get tested.

I definitely don't intend to bring your knowledge to question, but I would appreciate it and be very thankful if you could give me a little more detail in your answer to my initial question.

Thanks for your time!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes don't. MOVE ON. You were never at risk.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources