HIV Prevention Community
Possible infection from hiv by fingering with semen on finger

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I don't know if I am posting this for the 2nd time in the same forum, ifi am doing so I am really sorry and I ask for ur excuse. Please understand me.
A previously unknown man, after he came on my body, touched me, and after some time (a few mins)he fingered me(I dont know if there is a difference but not deep at all). Is there a risk for hiv?
Thanks a lot in advance!
I'd appreciate any reply, I'm getting very anxious
No you did not have a risk for HIV from fingering even if he had semen on his finger. HIV does not pose a risk outside the body, it becomes inactive when exposed to air and is unable to infect.
Avatar n tn
my f5 was going to explode from pressing for refresh...
I admit that I feel a bit relieved and I truly thank you for your quick reply, it's so kind of you!
Yeah it was clearly exposed to air, and possibly to some sweat as well (not 100% sure though for the sweat). So even in the case that the other person was + there would be no risk?
to answer your private message:

YOU HAD NO RISK
Avatar n tn
First of all I would like to thank you once again.
So no need for worries at all?
Of course I feel way better now, but any other replies would also be welcome

P.s. Sorry if I interrupted or bothered
No need to worry for HIV, yes. Not at all.