HIV Prevention Community
Precum and HIV

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Precum and HIV

Hi everybody.I have performed oral sex for a shemale couple of days ago for less than 30 sec and stopped right after feeling the precum on either my lip or tongue.There wasn't any open wound or gum bleeding as far as I was aware of.I want to know how serious it can be and what is the risk of getting infected.Thank you ...
Please help me everyone.I'm really scared
anyone?
If you check the HIV expert advice forum for past posts, you will see loads of doctors advice regarding this scenario. The risk is low and they quote figures of 1 in 10,000 risk exposure.

I would nto stress out too muich over this exposure as the risk is even lower with the brief exposure you had.

Also check out: www.body.com.You will find some additonal reassuring information & www.avert.com [oral sex part]

Good Luck
Thank you ja246
the risk is zero for all practical purposes.
Thank you worried826.so does it mean that I do not need to have any test?
Nobodys got HIV from oral sex, there is no need to test.

Anuual testing is always a good idea though. I get tested once a year.
Its extremely to non risk, the testing is up to you, I only consider testing is necesary if you are 100% that your partner is hiv positive,
Sorry for the lack of knowledge but a shemale is a transexual ?
Ist extremly low I meant, 1 in 10000 (just theorical)
thank you and worried 826 for the informations.yes, shemale is a transexual.I talked with 3 counselor and they all said there's no need to even testing.I'm not 100% sure if he was HIV +.he said he's clean.I have had protected anal sex as well and not worrying about it at all.and based on your informations and what counselors told me, I think I shouldn't be worry about this one as well.but I'm sure you can understand that it's only the matter of anxiety.thanks alot again.