HIV Prevention Community
Probably more symptoms than anyone here...Please Help!!!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I had sex with a Russian girl that had only been in the United States for two months prior to the encounter.  She has her permanent residence card and the rest of her papers.  Anyway, two months after sleeping with her my left ear closed up and I started getting shortness of breath while also feeling a little fatigue.  I went to the doctor and he wanted to check me for HIV.  He said that my ear drum was dull and retracted (Otis media) which I heard was a sign of hiv.  After that day the doctor had me sooo scared.  My body paniced, I started having vision problems a few cases of diarrhea, head and leg aches, tingling all over my body which sometimes stings, slight fevers, pouring sweat on my chest at night a couple of times, couple of days I had a lose of appetite and a few ulcers in my mouth.  I didnt get all of these symptoms at once but they happen in a short time apart.  When the test came back it was negative but my WBC's were high and lymph low. When I went to the doctor again I told him about the white spots in the back of my throat.  He said it looked like post nasal drip but he tested me for mono and strep which both came back negative.  My ears get wet sometimes and I feel slight pressure on them.  After the three month mark I was so impatient I wanted to have a viral load test which came back negative.  I have done alot of research on hiv and I dont know what to think Continue on next posting...