HIV Prevention Community
Protected sex; lower back pain, sores, genital discomfort

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hi there.  OK, so I have had a few indiscretions with high-risk women.  Two very quick protected vaginal penetrations (lasting less than a minute each), and a few protected oral sex performed on me.  The last penetration occurred 3 weeks ago, and the condom slipped a tiny bit, but not much, and all of the penis shaft that was inserted remained covered.  The slippage occurred as I pulled out I believe (90% sure on that).  The last instance (oral sex) occurred 2 weeks ago.  All instances, as I've said, were with protection.  No rips or tears or major slippage of condoms.  Each woman swore they were regularly tested and clean, but who knows how much I could trust that.

At one point, probably two months ago (after the first protected oral), I got what felt like a really bad flu.

At of the end of last week, I started getting lower back pain and some lower abdominal discomfort.  I also had some testicular heaviness and discomfort.  Just a general soreness, mainly in the right testicle.  I did a testicular exam, and the epididymis was fairly sore to the touch.  I don't believe I've had any discharge.  None that I can notice.  There was a slight bit of discomfort/ichyness at the tip around/in the hole for a day or so a week and a half ago, but that seems to have gone away.  I also must admit that I doused my genitals and penis with hand sanitizer after each encounter.  Possibly that caused the irritation? The urine is yellow, not discolored.  No fever, but general achyness.  I also do have IBS, and I have had some bowel irregularity and discomfort this past week too.

I did develop a lesion on my leg about a week and a half ago, which has mostly healed now, but I think that was a mosquito bite.  I also have a little lesion on my gums where the tooth meets the gum, but that may be from over brushing and holding listerine in there too long.

I have no idea what lead me to do such things.  I am married, with a child.

Do I have anything to worry about?  About HIV?  Syphilis?  Chlamydia?  Gonorrhea?  Should I get a full STD panel?  Or am I worrying for nothing since I used protection that did not fail.  I don't want to ruin my life, or the life of my wife or child.  I don't want to give my wife anything.  I'm never doing something so stupid again...

PLEASE HELP!
This is an HIV specific forum so all of your STD questions need to be posted in the STD forum. As for HIV you had protected sex and therefore you do not have an HIV concern.
So the condom slippage is not a concern?
No because slipping is not the same thing as completely falling off and exposing yourself. You have nothing to worry about.
as long as the head of "mr willie" was covered...you had no risk.
Thank you all so very much.
Starting on Tuesday morning, I've now had diarrhea/loose, watery stools for the past 3 days.  Could this be an indication of me having contracted HIV from one of these above-described experiences?
Reread the replies you  have already been given.
I guess that's a "no."