HIV Prevention Community
Protection?
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Protection?

Hello i would like to ask the following. 3days ago i had sex witha sex worker.after the action she left and i removed the condom with my hands.Is there any cahnce i got something for removing the condom as i have small cut in my fingers from my work and also i have the but habbit to chew my nails and skin around.
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You never had an HIV exposure by removing the condom with small cuts on your fingers.
Blank
Are you sure sir?? cause i am really worried. i called the live support for hiv patients of my country and they told me the same. like that the cuts must be open, but isnt a scratch an open wound?
Blank
Yes I am positive.
Blank
Thank you for your answer but in the back of my mind i cant rest..should i get tested and how much time should i let pass before i go. Does my mind play games with me and i am over reacting because i did something i ususally dont do? Everyone i ask tells me to relax and that i am fine but i cant rest.
Blank
Reread what I just advised you.
Blank
You mean your first response? Sorry for spamming i just want to be sure for me and my family that i will not put them in any danger.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...