HIV Prevention Community
Protection?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Protection?

Hello i would like to ask the following. 3days ago i had sex witha sex worker.after the action she left and i removed the condom with my hands.Is there any cahnce i got something for removing the condom as i have small cut in my fingers from my work and also i have the but habbit to chew my nails and skin around.
You never had an HIV exposure by removing the condom with small cuts on your fingers.
Are you sure sir?? cause i am really worried. i called the live support for hiv patients of my country and they told me the same. like that the cuts must be open, but isnt a scratch an open wound?
Yes I am positive.
Thank you for your answer but in the back of my mind i cant rest..should i get tested and how much time should i let pass before i go. Does my mind play games with me and i am over reacting because i did something i ususally dont do? Everyone i ask tells me to relax and that i am fine but i cant rest.
Reread what I just advised you.
You mean your first response? Sorry for spamming i just want to be sure for me and my family that i will not put them in any danger.